Students Services at Northside Christian College are provided by the Director of Teaching and Learning, Careers Officer and Vocational Education Coordinator. Our role is to assist NCC Secondary Students as they make decisions about study and work in high school to assist them to succeed at school, access complementary studies and future pathway options.
Student services can assist students with:
- Subject choices
- Vocational certificate qualifications (including TAFE courses)
- Special provision (to assist students with learning difficulties or health challenges)
- QCE (Queensland Certificate of Education) requirements
- Career and tertiary entrance information
- QCST (QLD Core Skills Test) information and preparation
- QCAA Learning Accounts
Appointments can be made by contacting the Secretary of Students Services through the Student Services Office, located in lower C block (across from the Senior Secondary Office) or by phoning 3353 7387. Parents or students can make appointments.
QTAC Information – For students completing Year 12 between 2016 and 2018
Deloitte – Positioning for Prosperity Report