12 Questions to ask when considering a Christian School
From Prep to Year 12, students spend over 17,000 hours in school. That’s a lot of time for an environment to influence young minds, to reinforce or undermine their family’s values.
We have compiled 12 questions to help you make an informed decision as you choose a school that suits your child and your family values best.
1. What is the school known for?
2. How is faith in corporated in the daily life of students?
3. How does the school define “A Christian”?
4. What are the Enrolment Requirements?
5. Is a Pastor’s Reference Required?
6. What is the school’s academic record?
7. Does the school offer scholarships?
8. How does the school prepare students for their future?
9. How does the school create a community/culture?
10. What are the services offered by the school?
11. How is technology used to support teaching and learning at this school?
12. What extra-curricular opportunities (sports, clubs, community service, competitions) are available for students?
In the meantime, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3353 1266 for specific answers.