Northside Instrumental Music Scholarship 2019
This Scholarship was established to financially assist a Northside Christian College Middle School student in their ongoing pursuit of excellence in Instrumental Music.
This Scholarship was donated by Mark Gallagher and Denise Rossiter. The inception for the scholarship was inspired by their daughter Cat Gallagher (Year 12, 2018).
- Applicants must be enrolled at Northside Christian College in Year 7, 8 or 9 for 2019 (current Year 6 students may apply).
- Completed a minimum of three years private or school-based tuition in Instrumental Music.
$1,200.00 = the cost of one year's Instrumental Music tuition at Northside Christian College)
Thursday, 25 October, 2018
Friday, 16 November, 2018
- Auditions will be held in Week 7 of Term 4 (19 – 23 of November) between 3:30 and 4:30pm
- Students will prepare one audition piece (approximately 2 – 3 minutes) on the instrument of their choice
- Students will participate in an interview for the position
Please enter the online application form, accessible via the below link: