Northside Instrumental Music Scholarship 2021
*Opening October 2020 (Date TBC)
This Scholarship was established to financially assist a Northside Christian College Middle School student in their ongoing pursuit of excellence in Instrumental Music.
This Scholarship was donated by Mark Gallagher and Denise Rossiter. The inception for the scholarship was inspired by their daughter Cat Gallagher (Year 12, 2018).
- Applicants must be enrolled at Northside Christian College in Year 7, 8 or 9 for 2019 (current Year 6 students may apply).
- Completed a minimum of three years private or school-based tuition in Instrumental Music.
$1,468.00 = the cost of one year's Instrumental Music tuition at Northside Christian College)
October, 2020 (Date TBC)
November, 2020 (Date TBC)
- Auditions dates to be advised
- Students will prepare one audition piece (approximately 2 – 3 minutes) on the instrument of their choice
- Students will participate in an interview for the position