Northside Christian College offers Vacation Care during school holidays, public holidays and student free days.
Costs, provided services and additional information are dependent on the days, so please check these details during booking process.
Vacation Care Opening Times
· 5 – 20 December 2019
· 23 – 27 December 2019
· 30 December 2019 – 3 January 2020
· 6 – 10 January 2020
· 13 – 17 January 2020
· 20 – 24 January 2020
1 day (New student’s day)
· 28 January 2020
Applying for Smart Central
- Press Smart Central.
- Press ‘Apply’ Complete all the details of the application.
- Press ‘Save and Continue’.
- Your Application has been sent to the OSHC staff.
Note: All fields that do not say ‘option’ must be filled out to complete the application. Note: We will receive your booking and ‘Approve’.
Note: You will receive an email from Smart Central Fees that shows you we have Approved your application.
Creating a Vacation Care Booking for Smart Central
- Select ‘Applications’
- Select ‘New Application’
- Select ‘Copy’ (this will copy over all your details so you do not have to actually re-do the application)
- Select ‘Booking’
- Set the Booking Type to ‘Vacation Care Program.’
- Tick the days you would like to book.
- Press ‘save and continue’
Note: If there is anything with a question mark fill that in/ press save and continue at the bottom so it ticks.
Note: We will receive your booking and ‘approve.’
You will receive an email from Smart Central Fees that shows you we have Approved your booking and application.
If you have not received an email we have not approved your booking – If we are full that day we may reject that booking so please call to ask for last minute bookings.
Note: This is per child so please repeat if you have another child.