Northside Instrumental Music Scholarship 2020
This Scholarship was established to financially assist a Northside Christian College Middle School student in their ongoing pursuit of excellence in Instrumental Music.
This Scholarship was donated by Mark Gallagher and Denise Rossiter. The inspiration for the scholarship was their daughter Cat Gallagher (Year 12, 2018), who has gone on to a full scholarship at the Queensland Conservatorium of Music.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Northside Christian College in Year 7, 8 or 9 for 2020 (current Year 6 students may apply).
- Completed a minimum of three years private or school-based tuition in Instrumental Music.
$1,468.00 = the cost of one year's Instrumental Music tuition at Northside Christian College
Thursday, 12 September, 2019
Wednesday, 23 October, 2019
- Auditions will be held in Week 5 of Term 4 (4 – 8 of November) between 3:30 and 4:30pm
- Students will prepare one audition piece (approximately 2 – 3 minutes) on the instrument of their choice
- Students will participate in an interview for the position
Please enter the online application form, accessible via the below link: