College Enrolment Process
- Pastor's/Minister's Reference (Download)
- Current School Reports - if available
- NAPLAN Reports - if available
- Medical Information, Reports, Plans etc - if applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Court Orders - if applicable
Click here to fill out and submit an online application for each child you wish to enrol.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed and additional information may be collected to further assist our process.
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer. Your placement will be secured upon us receiving your signed documentation and your non-refundable confirmation fee.
Northside Christian College was established by Nexus Church in 1985 as a ministry of the church. Through this document, we are seeking to understand whether our future families are committed to their faith in Jesus Christ and Christian life. By partnering with families who have the same values and beliefs we teach at school and which the child regularly receives at church, we believe we raise students who are confident in their abilities, their purpose, and their identity in Christ.
Filling out the Reference
- The Reference Form should be completed by the applicant's Pastor/Minister
- Please download the Pastor/Minister's Reference
- Save the PDF on your computer
- Fill out the form and save it
- Email the PDF to email@example.com
Closer to the date of your child's commencement (usually within 90 days), you will receive further information about starting school.
Confirmation fee is $200/student, capped at $500/family.
Please note that all links within the PDF are clickable.