College Enrolment Process
Click here to fill out and submit an online application for each child you wish to enrol.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed and additional information may be collected to further assist our process.
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer. Your placement will be secured upon us receiving your signed documentation and your non-refundable confirmation fee.
For an application to be considered, please note the following:
- A Pastor’s / Minister’s Reference must be completed in full and provided to the College.
- This reference should be only be completed by a Pastor/Minister of the church you are currently and regularly attending. We are looking for “Very Frequent” attendance (3-4 times a month) for the period of 6-12 months.
Filling out the Reference
- Please download the Pastor/Minister's Reference
- Save the PDF on your computer
- Fill out the form and save it
- Email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor's/Minister's Reference from your Pastor/Minister (Download above)
- Current School Reports - if available
- NAPLAN Reports - if available
- Medical Information, Reports, Plans etc - if applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Court Orders - if applicable
Closer to the date of your child's commencement (usually within 90 days), you will receive further information about starting school.
Confirmation fee is $200/student, capped at $500/family.
All your questions answered
Please note that all links within the PDF are clickable.
Prep at Northside Christian College Entry Dates