College Receptionist (Student Reception)
The student receptionist provides a high quality experience for parents, students, staff and other customers who contact the College in person, via email or over the phone, and provide administrative support as required. This is a full time (8.00am – 4.30pm), term time role (plus two weeks over the Summer vacation)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant reception based experience coupled with excellent people skills
- Competent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- Proficiency in all areas of general office administration
- Ability to exercise a high degree of tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a Christian World View
How to apply
1. Download the appropriate Position Description.
2. Submit a one page application addressing how you meet the requirements of the role as listed in the Position Description.
3. Follow the 'How to apply for Employment' directions below. As outlined below applicants will be screened under College policy and are required to provide a range of documents including a current Pastor's reference. Only complete applications which include these documents will be considered.
Applications close: Friday 27 April, 2018
How to Apply for Employment
Applications for all positions must include:
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Completed Personal Profile for Teaching Applicants or Personal Profile for Non Teaching Applicants
- Current Pastor’s reference referring to your Christian Commitment
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Certified copies of Professional Qualifications (if relevant to your position)
Applicants for teaching positions: in addition to providing the documents listed above, please view and address the Northside Christian College Criteria for Teaching Positions document.
Please note: Only complete applications which include the documents listed above will be considered in the Selection Process.
Applications should be submitted by the close of business on the specified day.
Applications should be addressed to The Principal’s Office, Northside Christian College and may be submitted via:
|The Principal’s Office|
Northside Christian College
PO Box 599
Everton Park, QLD 4053
|The Principal’s Office (College Administration)|
Northside Christian College
151 Flockton Street
Everton Park, Queensland
Eligibility to Work
Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered.
Child Safety Statement
Northside Christian College is committed to the safety and wellbeing of students enrolled at the school. All candidates will be subject to a teacher registration check or Blue Card screening. As deemed appropriate by the College, candidates may be subject to a police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidates’ eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.