College Bus Driver (Casual)
We are seeking:
- a College Bus Driver (casual) to join the team in July 2018, transporting Northside students during school days only, on fixed bus routes.
The successful applicants will join an outstanding Christian College committed to inspiring and developing students’ spiritual, academic, emotional and social potential. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they are:
- Suitable transportation experience;
- Bus Drivers License – Minimum required LR (Light Rigid), however MR (Medium Rigid) is preferred;
- Suitable Drivers’ Authorisation Card (or willingness to apply);
- Suitable Blue Card (or willingness to apply);
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, staff, students and parents. This requires a high level of English proficiency (speaking, listening, reading and writing);
- Exemplary inter-personal skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Ability to demonstrate a Christian World View;
- Ability to provide a current, written Pastor’s Reference;
- Subscribe to the College’s Statement of Faith;
- Subscribe to the College’s Staff Lifestyle Requirement.
How to apply
1. Download the School Bus Driver Position Description.
2. Submit a one page application addressing how you meet the requirements of the role as listed in the Position Description.
3. Follow the 'How to apply for Employment' directions below. As outlined below applicants will be screened under College policy and are required to provide a range of documents including a current Pastor's reference. Only complete applications which include these documents will be considered.
Applications close: Applications close: Wednesday, 1 August 2018
How to Apply for Employment
Applications for all positions must include:
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Completed Personal Profile for Teaching Applicants or Personal Profile for Non Teaching Applicants
- Current Pastor’s reference referring to your Christian Commitment
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Certified copies of Professional Qualifications (if relevant to your position)
Applicants for teaching positions: in addition to providing the documents listed above, please view and address the Northside Christian College Criteria for Teaching Positions document.
Please note: Only complete applications which include the documents listed above will be considered in the Selection Process.
Applications should be submitted by the close of business on the specified day.
Applications should be addressed to The Principal’s Office, Northside Christian College and may be submitted via:
|The Principal’s Office|
Northside Christian College
PO Box 599
Everton Park, QLD 4053
|The Principal’s Office (College Administration)|
Northside Christian College
151 Flockton Street
Everton Park, Queensland
Eligibility to Work
Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered.
Child Safety Statement
Northside Christian College is committed to the safety and wellbeing of students enrolled at the school. All candidates will be subject to a teacher registration check or Blue Card screening. As deemed appropriate by the College, candidates may be subject to a police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidates’ eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.