SPECIAL NEEDS / EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT TEACHER AIDE – SECONDARY SCHOOL
We are seeking expressions of interest for Special Needs / Educational Support Aides in Northside Christian College’s Middle and Senior School. This is an opportunity to work as part of a friendly and professional teaching team supporting our Middle and Senior School students.
The roles will be part-time term-time, with working within the hours of 8.00am-3.15pm Monday to Friday, during the school year. (Applicants please stipulate what days of the week you are available).
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience, knowledge and skills. Ideally, you will have prior experience working with special needs children and/or students with learning difficulties and/or physical impairment
- A strong interest in supporting students’ learning
- Strong inter-personal skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
- A friendly open nature and “can-do” attitude
- The ability to exhibit Northside Christian College’s genuine Christian commitment and care for students
- An employee blue Card (or eligibility to obtain one)
Experience in first-aid is an advantage for this role.
To apply please:
- Download the Position Description
- Follow the instructions in the “How to Apply for Employment “section below.
Closing date: 19 September
How to Apply for Employment
Applications for all positions must include:
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Completed Personal Profile for Teaching Applicants or Personal Profile for Non Teaching Applicants
- Current Pastor’s reference referring to your Christian Commitment
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Certified copies of Professional Qualifications (if relevant to your position)
- Please provide a one page application letter explaining why you are a strong match for the role.
Applicants for positions: in addition to providing the documents listed above, please view and address the Northside Christian College Criteria for Teaching Positions or Criteria for Non-Teaching Positions document.
Please note: Only complete applications which include the documents listed above will be considered in the selection process.
Applications should be submitted by the close of business on the specified day.
Applications should be addressed to The Principal’s Office, Northside Christian College and may be submitted via:
|The Principal’s Office|
Northside Christian College
PO Box 599
Everton Park, QLD 4053
|The Principal’s Office (College Administration)|
Northside Christian College
151 Flockton Street
Everton Park, Queensland
Eligibility to Work
Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered.
Child Safety Statement
Northside Christian College is committed to the safety and wellbeing of students enrolled at the school. All candidates will be subject to a teacher registration check or Blue Card screening. As deemed appropriate by the College, candidates may be subject to a police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidates’ eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.