Since establishment in 1985, Northside Christian College has grown into one of the leading private, co-educational, non-denominational Christian day schools in North Brisbane, offering education from Prep to Year 12.
Northside Christian College invites applications from international students. The College is registered in the State of Queensland as a provider in accordance with the conditions of the Education (Overseas Students) Act 2018, CRICOS provider number 01799C.
Northside Christian College offers
Click here to download the application and instructions.
Submit a completed application and all other required documentation (Fee and all other items listed).
You might be asked to submit additional information and tests.
When the required information is submitted, parents and the student applying may be invited to attend an interview with the Enrolment Panel.
Enrolment will be confirmed on receipt of the Confirmation Fee.
Enrolment package and orientation
Close to the date of your child(ren)’s commencement (usually within 90 days), you will receive an Information Pack.
Please note that unless all required supporting documents are provided, the application is not considered complete.
Where the documents are not in English, certified translations in English are required, with necessary costs to be met by the applicant.
- Pastor’s Reference or a Statement of Faith
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- A photocopy or scanned copy of the student’s passport page with name, photo identification, passport number and expiry date
- Letter of Recommendation from the current Principal
- Copy of English Language Proficiency Test
- Copies of the student’s two most recent school reports
- Current Visa
- Court Order – if applicable
- Medical information – if applicable
- Completed Homestay Request Application Form - if applicable
- Completed Subject Choice Form – if applicable
- Full Fee Students are required by the Federal Government to take out medical cover under the Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Scheme
- A minimum of six months’ tuition fees are required in advance at the time the enrolment is confirmed.
Pastor or Minister's Reference
Through this document, we are seeking to understand whether our future families are committed to their faith in Jesus Christ and Christian life. By partnering with families who have the same values and beliefs we teach at school and which the child regularly receives at church, we believe we raise students who are confident in their abilities, their purpose, and their identity in Christ.
Please visit our Fees page for up-to-date costs for International students.
Location of Brisbane
Third largest city after Sydney and Melbroune Brisbane is one of the fastest growing Australian cities.
Located on the east coast of Australia, the population of Brisbane is more than 2.4 million. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland.
Famous for the sub-tropical humid heat cooled by beautiful afternoon storms, Brisbane offers about 300 sunny days per year. Winter days rarely dip below 20°C, and there’s nothing quite like an afternoon nap in the winter sun.
Brisbane is known as one of Australia’s most affordable metropolitan cities. Brisbane has one of the lowest costs of living in comparison with other Australian cities – from transport to accommodation to meals.