A Christian School for Christian families
Over our thirty-three year history, Northside Christian College has grown into one of the leading private, co-educational, non-denominational Christian schools in North Brisbane, offering Christ-centred education from Prep to Year 12.
The College is well known and respected for its great academic results, commitment to character development, sporting spirit, and passionate community service.
Character Through Christ
Character through Christ is in the DNA of the College. It's built into every level of the College, aspired to by all, from staff and students to community. We partner with parents and churches to foster authentic faith that is characterised by active love and dedication to the teachings of Christ.
The Directors of Northside are appointed by Nexus Church and are responsible for the spiritual, legal and financial oversight of the College. Managerial responsibility for the College's operations is delegated by the Directors to the Principal.
Board of Directors of Northside Christian College
As a Board, we are uncompromising in our commitment for the College to remain an excellent educational facility. We are a unique Christian college, in that we are staffed, led and populated by families who have an active and genuine faith in Jesus Christ. This has a profoundly positive impact on Northside’s culture.
- Ps Murray Averill (Chair) - BSc, Dip Ed, BEdSt, MEdAdmin, MBA
- Mrs Annie Gibney - BHSc, PGCert Management, PGCert Terrorism & Intelligence
- Mrs Ruth Limkin - BBus, AdvDip, ChMin, MAICD
- Mr Warwick Spackman, BE (Hons)Civil, MIEAust, CPEng, RPEQ, NPER
- Mr Phillip Stay - BEng (Civil), MPublic Policy, AssDipBAdmin
- Mr Carl Wood - LLB, B.Bus (Actg), M.Tax, CTA (Chartered Tax Advisor), Commissioner of Declaration (QLD)
- Mrs Charissa Steffens - BBus, Grad Dip Ed (Sec), MA
Northside Christian College is a member of: