Camps and Excursions
All grades from Year 3 to Year 12 attend an annual camp. Camps create the perfect balance of challenge and fun where students collaborate to discover hidden strengths and build resilience. At the same time, students develop perseverance, responsibility, confidence, positive attitudes, and interdependence.
- Year 3: Overnight speepover at the College
- Year 4: Camp Warrawee (2 day/1night)
- Year 5 : Tallebudgera Outdoor Recreation Centre (3 day/2 night)
- Year 6: QCCC – Mapleton (3 day/2 night)
- Year 7: Canberra and the snowfields
- Year 8: Midginbil Hill EcoResort
- Year 9: Noosa North Shore
- Year 10: Mt Barney Lodge and National Park
- Year 11: Leadership Camp and Work Experience
- Year 12: Kingfisher Bay, Fraser Island
*Camping program is included in the Tuition and Fees.
In addition to camps, students regularly attend excursions related to their studies.