About Northside Christian College Scholarships
As one of the leading independent, co-educational, non-denominational Christian schools in north Brisbane, Northside Christian College offers the opportunity for partial three-year scholarships to both current and prospective students with outstanding academic record. Applications are now open for 2019 Academic Scholarships in Years 7 and 10.
The College is well-known and respected for its academic results, commitment to character development and passionate community service. Being awarded a Northside scholarship is an achievement of which one can be proud.
To be awarded one of the academic scholarships, a potential student must score highly in the EduTest examination, demonstrate academic excellence based on previous Report Cards and display qualities consistent with the College mission. Recipients will be selected by the Northside Christian College Scholarship Committee.
Who can apply?
The scholarships will be offered to Australian citizens and permanent residents who are eligible for enrolment at Northside Christian College.
Responsibility of Northside Christian College scholarship recipients
While being awarded a Northside Christian College scholarship affirms a student’s academic prowess and reflects our belief in their abilities, there is also a level of accountability and expectation. Scholarship recipients will have an annual review of their academic achievements and participation in College life, as well as behavioural assessment. The College reserves the right to revoke the scholarship if the applicant does not meet satisfactory requirements.
How to apply
- Sit the EduTest examination. The exam will take place on Saturday, 12 May, 2018. The registration deadline for this exam is Monday, 7 May, 2018.
- Following the review of the EduTest results, select applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the Principal.
- Each scholarship application will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome by mail.
Students who have not previously submitted an enrolment application for Northside Christian College are required to provide the following documents:
- Pastor’s reference detailing your family’s regular attendance and involvement within your local Christian church (compulsory)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of two most current Academic and NAPLAN reports
- All other information as requested in the Application Form
Terms and conditions
- Scholarship interview with the Principal does not guarantee a scholarship offer.
- Scholarship examination results are confidential and will not be released.
- Scholarships are not available for full fee-paying overseas students.
- The scholarship covers tuition only. The scholarship does not include levies, books, camps, bus fees, sport or excursions.
- Decision of the Scholarship Committee will be final.
Find out more about EduTest examination
If you have any further questions regarding the examination, please contact EduTest.
We wish you all the very best and look forward to welcoming successful applicants to our school community.