How to Access Parent Lounge
- Click Parent Lounge login
- Log in using your username and password. New to Northside parents and carers will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with their log in details and password.
Username and Password
Use your College-supplied Parent Code as your user name and the College-supplied password. If you have your Parent Code but no password, use the Forgotten Password link on the Parent Lounge login screen to reset your password. If you don’t have your parent code, please email the college (email@example.com) and it will be sent to you.
Login to Parent Lounge.
Update Address and Emergency Contact Details
To check Address Details, select Update Address Details from the top menu under Parent Details Tab.
- Please check ALL addresses and Emergency Contact details by selecting the ‘Next Address’ button. (bottom right hand side)
- To update any correspondence or emergency details, select the UPDATE ADDRESS INFO button.
- Ensure you select SUBMIT CHANGES to save the information. (Note Changes do not appear immediately). If no changes, please continue.
- Email any Parent Occupation Changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Parent Occupation Details
- Select Parent Details and check occupations on the right hand side.
If you are not currently in paid work but have had a job in the last 12 months or have retired in the last 12 months, please use your last occupation.
If you have not been in paid work for the last 12 months, please identify as not currently working.
Update Student Medical Details
- Select ‘Medical Details’ under ‘Student Details’
- Review each Student’s details from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
- Email all changes to email@example.com
Special Consideration – Middle and Senior School
If your child requires consideration for assessment or classroom adjustments. Please select School Links, the appropriate school and complete the relevant application form for Educational Adjustments or Special Provision.