How to Access Parent Lounge
- Click Parent Lounge login
- Log in using your username and password. New to Northside parents and carers will receive an email from email@example.com with their log in details and password.
Username and Password
Use your College-supplied Parent Code as your user name and the College-supplied password. If you have your Parent Code but no password, use the Forgotten Password link on the Parent Lounge login screen to reset your password. If you don’t have your parent code, please email the College (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it will be sent to you.
Login to Parent Lounge.
Update Address and Emergency Contact Details
To check Address Details, select Update Address Details from the top menu under Parent Details Tab.
- Please check ALL addresses and Emergency Contact details by selecting the ‘Next Address’ button. (bottom right hand side)
- To update any correspondence or emergency details, select the UPDATE ADDRESS INFO button.
- Ensure you select SUBMIT CHANGES to save the information. (Note Changes do not appear immediately). If no changes, please continue.
- Email any Parent Occupation Changes to email@example.com
Update Parent Occupation Details
- Select Parent Details and check occupations on the right hand side.
If you are not currently in paid work but have had a job in the last 12 months or have retired in the last 12 months, please use your last occupation.
If you have not been in paid work for the last 12 months, please identify as not currently working.
Update Student Medical Details
Parents can now view, edit and update Medical Conditions and any relevant Action Plans (i.e. Asthma and Anaphylaxis) held by the College for their student/s. To do so select ‘Medical Details’ under ‘Student Details’, click on the relevant Medical Condition and view the Action Plan by clicking the document icon.
- To Add a New Medical update simply click "+New"
- Select a Condition form the drop down menu;
- Choose “Y” or “N” for Severe Condition;
- Enter brief description of condition and symptoms of Condition in text box;
- + Submit New
For Medical Conditions requiring an action plan, (i.e. Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Seizures) you will also need to upload an Action Plan under Attachments:
- Click "+Add" to add a new Action Plan or View the existing plan on file.
- Choose the file name of new Action Plan you wish to upload as a PDF
- + Submit New
- Alternatively, if it is an existing Medical Condition with an Action Plan, please confirm the Action Plan we have on file is still current for 2019 by emailing .
Note: It is expected that all Action Plans be reviewed regularly by Parents and particularly at the start of each year. Any medical updates will need to be reviewed and processed by the College. You will receive a confirmation email once the changes have been done.
Special Consideration – Middle and Senior School
If your child requires consideration for assessment or classroom adjustments. Please select School Links, the appropriate school and complete the relevant application form for Educational Adjustments or Special Provision.