Associated Christian Schools Millennials Project
Educated and Equipped for Any Future
As we celebrate our 35th anniversary, we are seeking nominations to recognise alumni who are beginning to make a mark in their chosen field or profession. Whether it is in academics, trades, creative arts, sport, Christian Ministry or service to the community, we are searching for Northside Alumni who are Millennials and are making a mark in their spheres of influence for the Common Good. We invite you to nominate Alumni by filling out the nomination form below and submitting it to Northside Christian College.
Criteria for Nominations
- Fit the broad definition of a millennial (born 1980-2000, taken around four years after matriculating to complete their degree/apprenticeship/training, and taken a minimum of five years to establish their career).
- Have made a significant positive impact in their career.
- Are living a lifestyle in sympathy with the Christian ethos of their school and Associated Christian Schools.
Associated Christian Schools (ACS) Millennials Project
The value of a school’s legacy cannot be underestimated. Legacies have to be stated in human terms, not in terms of buildings or grounds.
In considering what God has purposed for Christian schooling, ACS is seeking to build towards research into the contribution that alumni of Christian schools are making towards the Common Good.
One of the strategies being advanced by ACS is this research project to identify the millennials who are influencing our Society for the Common Good. Millennials fit the broad definition of a millennial (born 1980-2000, taken around four years after matriculating to complete their degree/apprenticeship/training, and taken a minimum of five years to establish their career).
How to nominate an Alumni
- Fill out the Nomination Form.
- Send the nomination form to email@example.com or mail it to: Northside Christian College, 151 Flockton Street, Everton Park, QLD 4035.