Centre for Innovation and Creativity
Northside's new Centre for Innovation and Creativity is on track to open doors in Term 2, 2017! With a focus on Senior School, these new facilities will offer opportunities for all students to use state-of-the-art learning spaces, whether they are in Secondary School, or just beginning at Prep. The Centre will offer new learning and creative spaces:
- Design, technology, drama, music, recording studios, graphics, film, TV and arts
- Senior School reception and staff rooms
- Entrepreneurial Hub
Students and staff alike are eager to enjoy the new building. Art teacher Mrs Lyn Smith-Cottrell says, "This is a time to grow and flourish. We are looking forward to a new and exciting facility that gives students the scope and space to stretch themselves artistically, further than they have gone before and to explore and create more fully."
We are currently calling for expressions of interest for businesses that wish to partner with Northside.
Be Part of the Vision
We aspire to be a leader in Christian education. If you would like to join us in the vision you can:
- Make a single gift
- Make regular gifts over the course of the year
- Pledge a gift over three years
- Make a leadership gift which will perpetuate your family's name in the College