Updates from the Principal
Please find the latest information and communications from Northside Christian College regarding COVID-19 (Coronoavirus) via the links below.
Current as of 9:30am - Thursday, 7 May 2020. Please check this website and your email for further updates as they become available.
- Update from the Principal - 28 April
- Update from the Principal - 20 April
- Update from the Principal - 16 April
- Update from the Principal - 14 April
- Update from the Principal - State Government Announcement Re: COVID-19 (26 March)
- Update from the Principal - Northside Business Directory (26 March)
- Update from the Principal - 25 March
- Update from the Principal - 24 March
- Update from the Principal - 23 March
For full listed information on events and activity cancellations, postponements and updates at Northside Christian College, please click through the below link.
Advice from QLD Health
For government information on preventative measures, updates, media releases and facts, please click through to the Queensland Health Coronavirus portal.
For more information, call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
How to talk with our children about Coronavirus
A question that has become common in recent days is how should I talk to my children about coronavirus?
This is valid given the rolling commentary and imagery on both TV and social media. Many family conversations can also be overheard by children, as adults discuss what is happening across the world.
With appreciation to School TV and Dr Michael Carr-Gregg’s collaboration, the following short video may be of benefit, as you continue to talk to your children about what they are seeing and hearing.