Uniforms can be ordered online through flexischools (you can also use your flexischools account to order from Tuckshop) or through the Uniform Shop.
- Go to Flexischools.com.au, select the “Register” button and enter your email address.
- You will be sent a registration email with a link to the registration page.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up your account.
- Once the account is set up, add your student and select “Northside Christian College” and class.
Go to Flexischools.com.au and select the “My Account” button and login.
To place an order, click on the “Online Ordering” button for your student.
Select the items you wish to order.
Select your payment option and complete payment to place your order.
Your order will then be available for collection at the Uniform Shop from Monday 20 January, 2020.
Second-Hand Uniform Items
Second Hand Uniforms are always in demand. It would help us considerably if you could please bring them in by the end of this school year. Many of our parents are looking for second hand uniforms in Back to School week, so by bringing them in now will ensure your items are sold efficiently.
Process for returning uniform items:
- Wash and tidy the uniform item.
- Add your name and phone number on the bag with the uniform items.
- Drop it at the Main Reception by Friday, 13 December.
- We price your items according to their condition.
- The college retains 25% of that amount for handling purposes.
- The remainder of the money owed to you will then be credited back on to your school fees.
Uniform items should be clean and in good condition. At the discretion of the College, we will not accept any items that have not been washed or are in poor condition.
If you need to purchase new uniforms for your student, you may bring them in Term 4 and we can size them for you. You can either purchase the uniforms now or Flexischools is an efficient way for you to order them. Flexischools will be open for ordering throughout the school holidays. Your order will then be available for collection at the Uniform Shop from Monday 20th January, 2020.
Regular Uniform Shop Hours
- Monday: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Wednesday: 7:30 am – 9:30 am and 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Back to School Administration Day
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Traditionally, this is our busiest day of Back To School Week. If you are only needing to purchase a few sundry items (eg. socks, bag, hat, tie etc) we strongly encourage you to avoid visiting us that day. The lines and the waiting time can be quite long. We are also open for sales on:
Holiday Uniform Shop Hours
The Uniform Shop will be open the week prior to commencement of Term 1 and extended hours for the first week of school.
- Monday, 20 January 8:30 - 3:30
- Tuesday, 21 January 8:30 - 3:30
- Wednesday, 22 January 8:30 - 4:30 (Back to School Administration Day)
- Thursday, 23 January 8:30 - 12:30
- Friday, 24 January 8:30 - 12:30
Term 1 Week 1
- Monday, 27 January - Closed (Australia Day Holiday)
- Tuesday, 28 January 7:30 - 12:30
- Wednesday, 29 January 7:30 - 3:30
- Thursday, 30 January 7:30 - 9:30
- Friday, 31 January 7:30 - 9:30
Week 2 Back to Normal Hours
Contact the Uniform Shop via email, or phone: +61 7 3353 7352 during Opening Hours.