Outside School Hours Care
The Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) programs provide supervised educational, social, and recreational activities in a safe environment within the boundaries and philosophies of Northside Christian College OSHC.
Click through to view hours, costs, and details for any of our Outside School Hours Care programs.
Register and Sign-In
Parents can register and apply online through QK Enrol ‘My Family Lounge’ below:
How to book OSHC online
All children need to be enrolled before they attend any of our Outside School Hours Care programs and each holiday period for our Vacation Care. Children can be enrolled on a permanent or casual basis. Please see the table below to determine how to book for your OSHC requirements.
Late Fees & Changes
Late fees will be charged if children are collected after 6pm, at the rate of $1 per child per 1 minute. Parents must inform the OSHC Coordinator via the school on 3353 7340 if they are going to be late in collecting their children.
Cancellation Fees: Full fees apply without prior notification (48 hours for Before and After School Care and 7 days for Vacation Care).
‘Last minute’ attendances or absences: As a courtesy to our staff and also a legal requirement of the staff to child ratio, we must know of changes in attendance or absence ASAP. Please do not email in these circumstances. Call the Main Reception on 3353 1266.
Please contact The Family Assistance Office (Centrelink) to have your eligibility for Child Care Subsidy assessed. To receive this benefit, please provide us with your and your child’s Customer Reference numbers and dates of birth.
General information 8am – 2pm daily: 3353 1266
Contact the Coordinators directly: 3353 7340
Rachel Moore 6:30am - 8:30am
Belinda Butler 2:30pm - 6:00pm
For questions on payments or fees, please contact the accounts manager: Mary Laidlaw Phone: 3353 7314 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Child Risk Management Policy
2. Governance Management Policy
3. NSK and NCC OSHC Health Hygiene Policy
4. NCC Policy Procedures Child Protection
5. NSK NCC OSHC Copyright Policy
6. NSK and NCC OSHC Administration of Medication Policy
7. NSK and NCC OSHC Child Safe Environment Policy
8. NSK and NCC OSHC Emergency and Evacuation Policy
9. NSK and NCC OSHC First Aid Policy
10. NSK and NCC OSHC Illness Policy
11. NSK and NCC OSHC Incident Injury Trauma Policy
12. NSK and NCC OSHC Medical Condition Policy
13. NSK and NCC OSHC Nutrition Policy
14. NSK and NCC OSHC Records Retention WYO Policy
15. NSK and NCC OSHC Sleep and Rest Policy
16. NSK and NCC OSHC Sun Protection
17. NSK and NCC OSHC Volunteers Students Policy
18. NSK and NCC OSHC Water Safety Policy
19. NSK and NCC OSHC Work Health & Safety Policy
20. NSK and NCC OSHC Immunisation Policy