Outside School Hours Care
The Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) programs provide supervised educational, social, and recreational activities in a safe environment within the boundaries and philosophies of Northside Christian College OSHC.
Vacation Care Booking
The dates for this holiday period are Monday 24 – 28 September and Tuesday 2 – 5 October.
Monday 1 October is the Queen’s Birthday so Vacation Care will be CLOSED for the holiday.
Vacation Care for September/October holidays can be booked through QK Enrol “My Family Lounge” now!
Please complete these bookings by the 14 September to avoid additional charges for casual vacation care.
For your information Vacation Care is $42 per day per child (prior to enrolment closing date – 14 September). Casual Vacation Care rate: $47 per day per child.
Please note: Cancellation Fees apply without prior notification (48 hours for Before and After School Care and 7 days for Vacation Care). Please understand that these policies are necessary for staffing arrangements.
We have three programs for which we take enrolments:
6:30 am to 8:30 am - $10 per day per child (food is not provided).
We provide quality care for children and allow time for snacks, homework time, and supervised play.
3:00 pm to 6:00 pm - $19 per day per child (a snack is provided).
Vacation Care program
The program may include excursions, picnics, day trips, and other themed activities that will keep children interested, entertained, and educated in a supervised environment.
8:00 am to 6:00 pm - $42 per day per child (prior to enrolment closing date). Casual Vacation Care rate: $47 per day per child.
Please provide lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea is provided.
How to Enrol
All children need to be enrolled before they attend the any of our Outside School Hours Care programs, and each time they use Vacation Care. Children can be enrolled on a regular or casual basis.
Please contact The Family Assistance Office (Centrelink) to have your eligibility for Child Care Rebate assessed.
To receive this benefit, please provide us with your and your child’s Customer Reference numbers and dates of birth.
Late fees will be charged if children are collected after 6pm, at the rate of $1 per child per 1 minute. Parents must inform the OSHC Coordinator via the school on 3353 7340 if they are going to be late in collecting their children.
Cancellation Fees: Full fees apply without prior notification (48 hours for Before and After School Care and 7 days for Vacation Care).
General information 8am – 2pm daily: 3353 1266
Contact the Coordinators directly: 3353 7340
Rachel Moore 6:30am - 8:30am
Belinda Butler 2:30pm - 6:00pm
For questions on payments or fees, please contact the accounts manager:
Phone: 3353 7314
‘Last minute’ attendances or absences: As a courtesy to our staff and also a legal requirement of the staff to child ratio, we must know of changes in attendance or absence ASAP. Please do not email in these circumstances. Call the Main Reception on 3353 1266.
1. Child Risk Management Policy
2. Governance Management Policy
3. NSK and NCC OSHC Health Hygiene Policy
4. NCC Policy Procedures Child Protection
5. NSK NCC OSHC Copyright Policy
6. NSK and NCC OSHC Administration of Medication Policy
7. NSK and NCC OSHC Child Safe Environment Policy
8. NSK and NCC OSHC Emergency and Evacuation Policy
9. NSK and NCC OSHC First Aid Policy
10. NSK and NCC OSHC Illness Policy
11. NSK and NCC OSHC Incident Injury Trauma Policy
12. NSK and NCC OSHC Medical Condition Policy
13. NSK and NCC OSHC Nutrition Policy
14. NSK and NCC OSHC Records Retention WYO Policy
15. NSK and NCC OSHC Sleep and Rest Policy
16. NSK and NCC OSHC Sun Protection
17. NSK and NCC OSHC Volunteers Students Policy
18. NSK and NCC OSHC Water Safety Policy
19. NSK and NCC OSHC Work Health & Safety Policy
20. NSK and NCC OSHC Immunisation Policy